Aeronautics, Astronomy & Astrophysics, Earth Science, Education & Outreach, Heliophysics, Information Technology/Computer Science, Instrumentation, Materials, Planetary Science, Robotics, Space Life Sciences
NASA is accepting applications for the Jenkins Predoctoral Fellowship Award. Applicants must be U.S. citizens who are members of an underrepresented group (including women, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities) majoring in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline.
The Award provides:
– $10,000 tuition offset
– $27,000 stipend for PhD students, $22,000 stipend for Masters students
– $8,000 for research experience at a NASA Center or the Jet Propulsion Lab
Funding is provided for up to three years.
For more information, see http://www.uncfsp.org/NASA/
Applications should be submitted through the NASA One Stop Shopping Initiative at https://intern.nasa.gov/. Applicants should be sure to select “fellowship” for the type of application.
– Phase I Application Deadline (Abstract Only): July 26, 2013
– Phase II Application Deadline (Full Proposal): August 23, 2013
– Fellowship Start Date: September 30, 2013